|Job Ref:||204765256||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Burnley||Address:||Post Code:||BB11||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Electrical Systems Engineer|
Upto £40,000 dependent on experience
You will have the following skills, experiences and attributes...
* Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role or time served apprenticeship
* Siemens PLC software experience
* Design of electro-technical systems to BS7671
* C&G 2365 or equivalent, NVQ Level 3, BS7671
* Solid Engineering knowledge base
* An understanding of mechanical, pneumatic, & hydraulic systems and how they interact with electrical systems
* Good communication skills
* Good timekeeping skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own and others time efficiently
Raise the companies Research and Development profile within the industry through supporting engineering functions associated with the development and subsequent manufacture of specialist machinery produced. Your main duties will include...
* Specification and design of electrical systems for new and existing equipment
* Familiar with BS7671 & ISO 9001
* Fault finding of electrical control systems
* Producing working wiring diagrams for both new and existing machinery
* Design, specification, and procurement of materials/parts
* Maintain upkeep of budgets and schedules for both development and live projects
* Produce documentation for the correct use of machinery and processes
* Provision of support to field operators and workshop Engineers.
Our client is a long established engineering specialist operating across a vast number of industries around the globe. They are a leader in what is a very niche market and had have enjoyed considerable growth since their inception. With a vast workforce based both in the UK and around the world they are currently experiencing further growth and are now looking to add an Engineer to their North West team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a financially progressive and stable company whilst also gaining a most interesting and varied role.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website (url removed) and follow us on LinkedIn.