|Job Ref:||204765059||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Edinburgh||Address:||Post Code:||EH3||Salary:||£30.00 - £40.00/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Highfield Professional Solutions are currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Engineer on behalf of one of our clients.|
This requirement is for the Edinburgh office, although candidates from Glasgow might be considered.
Pay Rate: Flexible market rate - between £30 - £40ph.
Requirements: PDS and Windes (Software Packages) - Residential and Commercial work. Civils 3D would be an extra bonus but not necessary.
Duration: 3 months.
Potential Start Date: ASAP.
* You will provide day to day support in the delivery of concept studies / strategies with hands on design, leading to planning applications or construction drawing issue.
* This role would involve contributions to all types of DI projects across all sectors and clients.
* You can expect to be active on a number of project/client accounts at any given time. You will be supported by a team of experienced technical staff of various grades, to whom you will be expected to provide guidance and support as appropriate.
* The position may also involve client and design team liaison and some project management duties(depending on your level of experience)
* You will be responsible, or actively engaged depending on experience, for ensuring your projects are delivered to budget, programme and technical standards and meet QA, CDM and HSE requirements.
Preferred Qualifications / Education / Work Experience:
* You will ideally have post graduate (or equivalent) experience and either have been awarded or nearing Chartered or Incorporated status (CEng, IEng, MICE, MCIHT), or have equivalent commercial experience and responsibility.
* You should be able to demonstrate a knowledge of, and experience in highway design, hydraulics and hydrology, flood risk assessment and management, drainage design and preferably utility design as well as a wide knowledge of the Development Industry