|Job Ref:||204764826||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£30000 - £50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer join my client, one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary consultancies on a permanent basis. The Senior Engineer will be joining a large dynamic, growing team of professionals in South Wales.
- The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval.
- Ensure a smooth delivery of scheme designs.
- Directional input into scheme design reports.
- Liaison with architects, authorities, the design team and contractors.
- To attend design, site and client meetings.
- Undertake site reports and inspections.
- Manage the team of technicians and engineers.
- Delivery of detailed design including full tender construction packages.
- Design quality and profitable delivery of schemes.
- MEng in Civil/Structural Engineering or a first degree in a relevant discipline.
- Chartered Membership or Associate Membership of the ICE or IStructE.
- Proven experience and proven track record working with building structures or infrastructure design.
- Ideally you will have influencing, business development and marketing skills.
- Communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills.
Salary is negotiable with excellent package.
For more information on the Engineer role please call Macauly Birmingham on (Apply online only).
Macauly Birmingham - Rail, Construction & Civil Engineering Consultant - Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd
Specialist Recruitment Services UK Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and abides by the REC code of professional practice, Matrix standard for information and advice & guidance services