|Job Ref:||204764717||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chepstow||Address:||Post Code:||NP16||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
A very well established company based in Chepstow will be looking to take on a new Electrical Engineer with Supervisory experience due to an exciting expansion.|
* Highly competitive salary of up to £35,000 for the right experience, this is the basic not including overtime or any emergency call out payments.
* Emergency call outs are infrequent but if needed are £25 per callout and time and a half weekdays, double time weekends.
* Hours: Week days, hours can be flexible, emergency call outs if needed but will be paid at a high rate and will be infrequent.
* Strong Electrical Maintenance experience in a similar role
* Qualification in Electrical Engineering either City & Guilds /HNC/ NVQ Level 3 including any recognised trade specific apprenticeship.
* Basic Mechanical Maintenance understanding and experience
* Supervisory experience/ Team leader experience
* 17th Edition
* Fault finding knowledge
* To have understanding of pneumatic / mechanical control systems
* To have understanding of electro / mechanical control systems
* To have proven capability of using a range of software diagnostic tools (PLCs / supervisory software) to identify faults and take appropriate action
To apply, please send your CV online immediately or for further information call or text Natalie on either (Apply online only) or call our branch on (Apply online only) any time until 7pm this evening