|Job Ref:||204764476||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Merseyside||City:||Liverpool||Address:||Salary:||£42000 - £48000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
We are recruiting for a Civil Infrastructure Engineer to be based at our clients office in Liverpool City Centre. The projects are mainly new build residential schemes and town/City centre developments. |
You will be responsible for the analysis and design of drainage systems and minor highways, progressing to overall design of these elements.
- Prepare infrastructure drawings and design using Civil 3d, PDS and Microdrainage software.
- Understand role within design team and timescales available for undertaking required works.
- Work closely with the Structural Engineering teams
- Undertake negotiations with Local and Drainage Authority Engineers on design for adoptable works (Section 104, Section 38 and Section 278).
- Negotiations with statutory utilities to obtain layouts and quotations.
- Understand and implement designs on private areas to comply with current Codes of Practice.
- Keep up to date with changes in legislation, codes of practice, design codes and proprietary suppliers.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy