|Job Ref:||204764430||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grimsby||Address:||Post Code:||DN34||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum Health + Bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Chartered Engineering Manager |
£45,000 + BUPA + Bonus + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Are you a Chartered Engineering Manager from a manufacturing background looking to work for the biggest chemical company in the world?
On offer is an exceptional opportunity to work for one of the world's largest chemical manufacturer. You will be responsible for all the maintenance systems and management of a small Engineering team.
You will provide Leadership for the site's maintenance function and ensure the professional management of asset integrity and reliability to the production plant.
You will ensure the Plant Asset Register and Written Schemes of Examination, which include key safety and reliability data, are kept up to date and you will also oversee the maintenance gate keeping process and provide leadership to the Maintenance Planner and Day Technician to ensure that the plant maintenance requirements are met.
This is a genuine career opportunity to work for one of the biggest Chemical companies in the world whilst genuine opportunities to progress and develop are on offer.
This company are the number 1 chemical manufacturer in the world and boast a multi-billion pound turnover. This particular site in Grimsby are a small site consisting of 40 employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a huge business with unrivalled career progression and personal development.
* You will be expected to develop and maintain the maintenance strategy to ensure that all legal requirements for plant equipment are met and that plant reliability is optimized.
* Also, you will be responsible for reviewing Plant Maintenance costs and discussing these with the Plant Manager to assist with financial planning and plant maintenance strategy.
* Another of your responsibilities will be to carry out routine analysis of bad actors & root cause analysis of significant plant failures & use this information to develop plant improvement projects & update the maintenance strategy & the Capex plan.
* You will work with the Procurement Hub to negotiate appropriate maintenance contracts and ensure that providers meet their service level agreements.
* Engineering/Maintenance Management background
* Manufacturing background
* Chartered Engineer
Chemical, manufacturing, ISO9001, ISO1400, Quality, Audit, Production, Assembly, Process, Engineer, Engineering, Maintenance, Production, Manager, Project, Chartered, Plant, Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Please apply online or call Jack at Rise Technical for more information