|Job Ref:||204764356||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £35/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:10|
Project Manager - Automotive / Automation / BIW |
Location: Liverpool, Manchester, Warrington, Chester, Stockport, Wrexham, Crewe, Macclesfield
Rate: Upto £35 per hour
This company is the UK's leading manufacturer of industrial automation systems, assembly tooling, automated assembly, special purpose machinery and single and multi-robotic cells, including robotic assembly.
They are an established and highly respected engineering supplier to the automotive, aerospace, medical, energy, FMCG and OEM sectors since 1972. Their philosophy is to provide the latest Advanced Manufacturing Technologies within our products and services.
Project Manager is now required to join an experienced Project Management team. As the Project Manager you will report to the Lead Project Manager and work closely with one of their most impressive clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage projects in accordance with the technical requirements of a project.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Discuss the technical requirements with customers and suppliers alike.
- Work closely with suppliers and procurement
- Supervision of project-based shop floor staff
- Authorise sign off for additional external hours off-site
- Create Timing plans
- Ensure adherence to H&S controls
- Implementation of ISO quality procedures to include completion of various forms/controls
- Customer support post implementation
- Completion of forms such as Inspection/ Mech
- Requirements and customer satisfaction survey
- Production of Method Statements / Risk Assessment
To apply in the first instance email your CV
or alternatively, telephone on (Apply online only)