|Job Ref:||204764179||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£35000 - £48000/annum £35,000 - 48,000 per year||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a talented Electrical Engineer with strong water/wastewater industry experience to join our newly established team in the Wrexham/Chester area. Working on a large water framework agreement.|
You will undertake electrical and ICA design of water and wastewater schemes as part of a large multidisciplinary team. Our client provide MEICA and process support to water projects undertaken UK-wide and internationally, so you should ideally be flexible to visit other offices and sites as needed.
Typical duties include:
Preparation of, or supervision of preparation of, drawings for plant general arrangements, power single line diagrams, cable block diagrams, instrumentation loop diagrams, P&IDs, control system architecture drawings, and cable, instrument and I/O schedules at detailed design level. • Production of documentation, including user requirement specifications/control philosophies, tender documentation (including particular electrical and ICA specifications), schedules of prices and engineer's estimates • Attendance of factory and site acceptance tests provide technical advice and guidance This appointment will provide you with the opportunity to develop your electrical engineering skills, with excellent long-term potential to advance your career in our successful and expanding water business.
• Experienced electrical engineer, preferably Chartered, Incorporated, or working towards such.
• Strong technical knowledge of your field, able to advise other disciplines regarding aspects of their design as it impacts electrical engineering issues.
• Able to demonstrate a broad experience in LV and HV distribution systems, motor control centres/control panels, electrical installation, SCADA and telemetry systems.
• Able to write and deliver technical specifications, control philosophies and schedules.
Essential Experience :
• Degree or HNC or HND qualification in Electrical Engineering