|Job Ref:||204764167||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£34000 - £35000/annum Vehicle + Benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Contract Supervisor |
My client is one of the UK's leading providers of Mechanical & Electrical Building & Compliance Services, specialists in the provision of tailored and bespoke M&E Building Services & Compliance solutions to a vast array of clients environments to include Retail & Leisure, Corporate & Commercial respectively.
The Contract Supervisor will assist the Contract Manager in the day to day running and management of a leisure and restaurant focused contract across Southern England. The Contract Supervisor will have responsibility for circa 650 client properties and will supervise approx. 15 building services engineers i.e. gas, air conditioning and electrical respectively.
The Contract Supervisor will predominately be office based and will be responsible for the technical and administrative aspects of the contract to supervision of the engineers, planning/scheduling of workloads, providing technical support, statutory/mandatory compliance, RAMS, timesheets, tool-box talks and carrying out quotes for additional works across the contract.
* Hold current ACS Commercial & Domestic Gas certificates. Candidates must hold both commercial and domestic certificates.
* Hold additional qualifications and training commensurate with the position of a Supervisor within the sector.
* Supervisory experience gained across varying sectors i.e. leisure, retail, commercial and restaurant sectors
* Supervisory experience within an office based environment
* Engineer supervision
* IT proficient i.e. Microsoft Office
* Driving License
* Flexibility with regards to travel
* PLEASE NOTE: This position is based in the South West region however some travel will be required across the Southern parts of the UK will be required as business needs dictate so flexibility is required