|Job Ref:||204764150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Croydon||Address:||Post Code:||CR0||Salary:||£55000 - £67000/annum Excellent benefits, pension, flexi w||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Senior Project Manager - Rail|
This is a key role within the business, providing leadership, technical advice and leading by example where appropriate, build and consolidate networks within the industry.
You will manage selected projects (or parts of projects) meeting budgetary, quality and timeframe targets and provide input into the sector strategy and business plans as required.
Criteria for the role
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join the Rail business in London to manage the design delivery of key projects to time, quality, budgetary and health and safety targets. As the Project Manager, you will also manage all aspects of the client relationship so that delivery meets or exceeds client expectations and to take a lead role within the project team providing leadership and technical advice. You will also be responsible for the commercial performance of the projects.
* BSc / MSc in Civil Engineering
* Chartered professional status
* Engineering background within the UK Rail environment preferred
* Experience in leading design in a consultant organisation and working in a tendered design services environment
* Extensive experience in a design project environment with substantial project management experience
* D&B experience, producing design for contractors needed
* Good client management and communication skills essential
* Sound commercial background, including familiarity with contractual conditions and procedures and ability to take commercial responsibility for a project.
Excellent benefits, pension and flexible working