|Job Ref:||204764137||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Mobile Airconditioning engineer covering the midlands- £32k plus door to door travel at time & half |
Our client is a privately owned company that has worked in the industry for over 21 years and has a clear focus on offering its customers a fast and friendly solution to the smooth running efficiency of all their clients operations.
In particular they specialise in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical/Mechanical Services, providing installation, service and spares.
Due to a vast amount of growth, an exciting opportunity has risen for a mobile Airconditioning engineer to join there energetic team.
Covering the midlands, the mobile Airconditioning engineer will be expected to provide service, maintenance and breakdown to a number of a/c equipment:
VRV`s, VRF`s, Splits, Multis, down flow units, AHU`s, FCU`s
Ideal Airconditioning engineer will be based in the midlands and have the following:
- 5 years hands on experience
- NVQ Level 2 or above
In return the mobile Airconditioning engineer should expect to receive:
- £30-£32k basic
- Fully expensed van with fuel card
- Door to door travel at x 1.5
- Ample over time at 1.5 x double on Saturday afternoons, Sundays, bank holidays and after 12 am week days.
- 1:6 call out with £138 stand by allowance and minimum of 4hours per call at x1.5
- 20 days holiday rising each year with service
- Mobile, tablet , uniform and specialist equipment