|Job Ref:||204764037||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Littlehampton||Address:||Post Code:||BN17||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
My client requires a Development Engineer to work within the R&D department to support all aspects of New Product Development (NPD) and maintain existing product portfolio of instrumentation and sensors.|
NA and validation testing of products.
NA maintenance and support including PCB.
NA engineering drawings.
4.R&D Documentation - test plans, engineering reports, test results etc.
NA Documentation - work procedures, test procedures etc.
NA small projects within the department - customer specific developments.
NA and action Engineering Change Requests (ECR) for the business.
NA with the maintenance of the MRP (Material Requirements Planning) system.
NA PLM (Project Life Cycle Management) software to manage NPD activities.
NA work procedures for the R&D department.
1. Degree qualified in an engineering discipline.
2. Have at least 2 years industrial experience.
3. A fundamental understanding of mechanical engineering drawings.
4. Experience of 3D CAD (ideally Autodesk Inventor) and generating engineering drawings.
5. Have an understanding of hydraulic systems and test equipment.
6. Knowledge of Autodesk Vault or similar PLM system.
7. Management of both mechanical and PCB BoM structures
8. Capable of working individually and within a multi-disciplined team and managing individual work packages under time constraints.
9. Have the ability to work in a logical and organised manner