|Job Ref:||204764029||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Our Client is a leading consultancy in the UK water sector. They are currently supporting a £170m per year Welsh Water capital programme and in order to deliver on this project we require mechanical design engineers with strong water/wastewater sector experience on a contract basis. The work will be based onsite a waste water treatment plant in Wrexham with some travel in the initial stages of the project required to visit framework headquarters in Newport. The company undertakes design and construction activities, working closely with the end client and the other alliance partners. They currently have a diverse array of projects ranging from £100k to £45M in the wastewater networks, wastewater treatment and sludge treatment areas. |
You will be involved in the design of challenging wastewater non-infrastructure projects, preparing and managing the preparation of outline, detailed and final engineering designs. You will be involved in the full project cycle, and will work closely with our construction colleagues to provide construction and commissioning support.
• Qualified mechanical design engineer (ideally Chartered, Incorporated, or working towards either)
• UK water/wastewater non-infrastructure experience, knowledge of non-infrastructure wastewater assets is desirable
• Experience of delivering design projects to program
• Demonstrable experience of delivering innovation
• Proactive approach, with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios