|Job Ref:||204763977||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||BT1||Address:||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Quantity Surveyor - M&E - Belfast - Freelance |
• A large main contractor who are carrying out M&E works on a large construction job are looking for a Quantity Surveyor.
• Exciting opportunity to increase your experience with a great client and manage a large M&E package.
• To manage sub contractors.
Key attributes of the role include:
• Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) experience is essential.
• Must have several years experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Serial Contractor with a strong CV consisting of Main Contractors.
• Experience of working in a fast paced environment.
• Organised, with good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Can adapt to different tasks quickly, efficiently and confidently.
• Capable of working in an autonomous or team orientated environment.
• Degree qualified or equivalent.
• Interpret information and instructions correctly and carry out tasks accordingly.
• Management of Sub-Contractors
• Identification and Evaluation of Change
• Measurements and Variations
• Cost Valuation Reporting
• Final Account
The candidate must have recent UK experience as a Quantity Surveyor.
The client will interview this week