|Job Ref:||204763962||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Pick Everard is a leading independent, multi-professional consultancy practice working within the property, infrastructure and construction industry. |
Our Civil Engineering division specialises in the water sector, as well as serving the broad spectrum of the built environment.
Currently we are looking for a Hydraulic/Water Modeller to join our Modelling Team based at our Leicester head office.
Key responsibilities will include building and maintaining hydraulic models, analysis and production of modelled outputs, producing MapInfo plans, contributing to the production of Sewerage Management Plans and technical reports.
This is a great opportunity to join an established hydraulic modelling team and further your experience. You will be working at our multi-disciplinary head office in the centre of Leicester, with excellent public transport links and discounted car parking nearby.
We value and promote a positive work-life balance, and encourage every member of our team to get involved with charity, sports, community and company events. Providing a balanced, enjoyable career is really important to us, and we work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of our organisation.
Key skills and experience:
- At least one year experience in wastewater modelling / building hydraulic models
- Experience with GIS databases (MapInfo) and Wallingford software (Infoworks CS/ICM)
- Knowledge of hydraulics and engineering principles
- Knowledge of WAPUG Code of Practice - desirable
- High level of numeracy
- BSc / NA degree
Our Employee benefits
You will receive a competitive basic salary that will match your skills, experience and requirements, as well as:
- Stakeholder pension (3-6%)
- Life assurance
- 26 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + opportunity to purchase up to 5 more days of leave
- Professional subscriptions
- Season ticket or car loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Relocation allowance (if applicable)
- Recommend a Friend scheme that rewards you for every successful staff introduction you make
If you are interested in this Hydraulic Modeller role in Leicester please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, indicating your current remuneration or salary expectations