|Job Ref:||204763949||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wrexham||Address:||Post Code:||LL13||Salary:||£23000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
We are a market leader in the pipeline testing industry since 1979. Some of our clients include MEC, Balfour Beatty, Laing O'Rourke, Yorkshire Water, Shell, BP.|
This is a Graduate Mechanical Engineer role based in Wrexham. You would be required to undertake the following tasks:
* To assist out Operations Manager to prepare tenders
* Complete operational documentation
* Assist with programming and completion of projects.
* Must be prepared to adopt a hands on approach
* Must be prepared to spend time at some of our sites with our site teams.
* Pricing and forming quotes
* To submit quotes and follow -up
* To maintain quote information and formulate quote data
* To assess competitor's proposals and formulate a response
* Assist sales for order closure
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering and have the following skills:
* Conversant with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and AutoCAD
* An aspiration to succeed in the pipeline construction industry.
* Efficiently communicate problems, solutions, and ideas at all levels within the business.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills- able to use spreadsheets
* Problem solving skills
* Have a technical mind-set and be able to assimilate technical literature
* Must be commercially aware and open minded
* Professional manner and presentation
* Good understanding of numerical work. Figures/data entry, values and measurements
The Graduate Role:
This is a permanent graduate position available with a starting salary circa £23,000.
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact XL Graduate Placement for further details.
XL Graduate Placement is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice - more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
XL Graduate Placement is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)