|Job Ref:||204763879||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Annesley||Address:||Post Code:||NG15||Salary:||£15 - £20/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Spence Precision are recruiting for a CNC Sliding Head - Programmer, Operator - NIGHTS|
Paying upto £16.00 Per Hour, Plus nightshift premium
Exciting opportunity to work with a leading high-precision component manufacturing firm with excellent prospects for development and advancement. An additional CNC Sliding Head role has been created due to increased orders.
The role of CNC Sliding Head machinit will include the following duties:
* Programming and Operating Star/Citizen sliding headstock lathes in the manufacture of prototype and small-batch complex components to aerospace standards. Working with stainless steel , titanium , aluminium and special alloys.
* Liaising with design, manufacturing and inspection departments.
* Be able to use inspection equipment (CMM training will be provided if necessary).
The ideal CNC Sliding Head machinist will:
* Have proven experience of programming and operating Star or Citizen Sliding head lathes to produce small-batch high precision components
* Be able to demonstrate the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
* Ideally have an engineering apprenticeship however experience is the overriding factor.
The successful CNC machinist will benefit from working for a forward-thinking Company who will provide extensive product training and an excellent benefits package.
Spence Precision Consultancy Background...
Spence Precision Consultancy has a team of ex engineers, all have many years hands on experience, we decided to set up our own engineering recruitment consultancy, only specialising in what we know...(We only recruit for permanent positions).
We wouldn't waste your time, so will only call you or send you to interview if you're 100% suited to that vacancy. We have a formula which places candidates week in week out. We also have many contacts within the engineering world so are able to place you into companies most agencies can't
Spence Precision, are a dedicated Technical and Engineering Recruitment Consultancy. We are constantly looking for experienced CNC Machinists, CADCAM/EDM/CMM Engineers, Press Toolmakers/Designers, Universal/CNC Grinders, Sales/Manufacturing/Quality/Maintenance/Production Engineers.
Please feel free to contact us on (Apply online only) or look at the current vacancies on our website