|Job Ref:||204763824||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£0.00 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:11|
Are you an experienced gas engineer looking for local work? We have a fantastic opportunity with an leading company looking for an engineer to covering Reading and the south. The role offers a competitive salary and earnings package.|
Salary: up to £29,000
- Analyse and understanding of complex technical issues in relation to gas and electrical maintenance.
- Manage the delivery of Corrective and Planned Maintenance to meet the performance measures detailed in the contract.
- Liaise with customers' representatives on a day to day basis to ensure customer requirements are fully met.
- Check and ensure all appropriate and approved paperwork is completed.
- Make personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve cost, quality and contractual objectives
- Must hold a Commercial gas qualification/certification either COCN1 or CODNCO1
- You must be a Gas Safe registered Gas engineer
- Experience in catering Gas would be highly beneficial (CCN1)
- Applicants will ideally be qualified and accredited by Gas Safe in commercial gas modules to include CDGA1 and CIGA1. It would also be of benefit to hold commercial catering and laundry gas certificates.
- Experience maintaining Gas equipment and pipe work.
- Candidates with a 17th edition or supplementary electrical skills will be highly desirable, experience maintaining air conditioning, power doors or dock levellers would be of interest.
- Full Driving License is required, as this vacancy will involve travel within a specified area for which a van will be provided.
Please apply by sending an up to date C.V