|Job Ref:||204763769||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
C&I Engineer/Automation Specialist - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Plant - Based in the South West - £45k Plus benefits - Permanent Position. |
Our client is looking to recruit a C&I Engineer, you will be the System Technical Expert for all regulated Control and Automation systems within the PBL GMP Production envelope. You will have very good understanding of software troubleshooting and small code changes to on site SCADA and PLC systems. These will include Wonderware Intouch, Siemens WinCC, Siemens S7 and Allen Bradley.
The C&I Engineer is responsible for:
• Ensuring continued operability and compliance of all C&I packages
• Identification and execution of small projects/initiatives relating to C&I systems
• Providing technical leadership and guidance in relation to delivery of Capital projects
• Representing the PBL group in support of demonstrating regulatory compliance e.g MHRA/FDA Audits
The C&I Engineer will interface with the wider engineering, and other PBL functions to ensure compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the troubleshooting and liaising with PBL Engineering and maintenance technicians to establish route cause, develop and manage appropriate corrective action plans and report through the PBL non-conformance system.
• Instigate and manage improvement projects, in particular those relating to control and automation systems. This shall include delivery of software improvements in full compliance with GAMP and local PBL documentation requirements.
• Maintain compliance of the PBL Engineering owned Data Acquisition Systems e.g Site Utilities SCADA including ensuring suitable provision of GMP compliant operational and administration policies and procedures.
• Manage the contracted specialist support in delivery of the PBL Engineering Service in support of Control and Automation Systems.
• Coordinate the delivery of the Preventive maintenance and asset care plans with the Calibration/Instrumentation manager and maintenance scheduling resources.
• Represent PBL Engineering as subject matter expert for Control and Automation systems in Regulatory Audits and in the delivery of Capital projects.
• Generation, review and approval of Engineering technical documentation including Safety related documentation associated with critical control activities. E.g HAZOP, SWIFT and SIL assessments as appropriate.
If you have these skills and would like to find out more about this exciting role, please contact Nick Bradley at Adepto Technical Recruitment on (Apply online only)