|Job Ref:||204763743||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Instrumentation Manager - Calibrations - Based in the South West - Pharmaceutical Manufacturer - £45K Plus Benefits - Staff Position. |
Our client is looking to recruit a Instrumentation Manager to lead, motivate and manage the development of the Pharmaceutical Engineering Calibration & Instrumentation function and provide expertise in a cross functional group responsible for the delivery of compliance. The post holder also has overall management responsibility for external service providers contracted to specifically to deliver specialized support in the service of critical facilities and equipment.
You will provide leadership, communication and expertise in all aspects of Calibration & Instrumentation Management both for existing facilities/equipment and in support of capital projects and their delivery to applicable technical, quality and regulatory standards.
• Lead, motivate and manage multidisciplinary teams with responsibility for delivery of GxP instrumentation activities including: Calibration and Controls/Instrumentation Engineering.
• Ensure adequate Calibration, Instrumentation and automation procedures and processes are in place to meet the business, GxP quality system and regulatory requirements.
• Represent PBL as Subject Matter Expert during inspections with regulatory authorities to ensure PBL Compliance.
• Set monitor and report on agreed Calibration, Instrumentation & Controls KPI's for Pharmaceutical Engineering and identify improvements if not met. Ensure services provided by external contractors are delivered in accordance with agreed targets
• Lead the development and implementation of quality improvement plans to maximise the efficiency of Calibration, Instrumentation and automation procedures and processes.
• Set performance standards and ensure personnel are managed in accordance with HR policies. Lead, motivate and train staff and act as a role model for the teams managed by this post.
• Take responsibility for all HR issues within your area of management.
• Provide reports and lead on the preparation of presentations, publications and liaison with customers, collaborators and licensing agencies.
• Deliver specific projects in accordance with strategic business objectives.
• In line with overall responsibilities, perform additional tasks assigned by the line manager.
• Carry out all duties within the PBL and PHE and specific safety and Quality Policies.
If the role is of interest please call Nick Bradley at Adepto Technical on (Apply online only)