|Job Ref:||204763723||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£36000 - £38000/annum vehicle, phone, pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Field Service Maintenance Engineer - CHP|
Salary - c£38,000 DOE
Location - Stoke-on-Trent OR Sheffield
Our clients, leaders in cogeneration technology in more than 18 countries are currently seeking a Field Service Maintenance Engineer to work in the Stoke-on-Trent OR Sheffield area. You will be maintaining and servicing combined heat and power units predominantly on agricultural sites.
Responsibilities as Maintenance Technician will include:
* Carrying out planned & reactive maintenance on combined heat & power units such as Jenbacher, Perkins etc.
* Potentially being part of an on call rota
* Carrying out electrical fault finding on PLC systems (Siemens S7)
* General diagnostic and fault finding etc
The ideal applicant will:
* Have at least 5 years' experience working with relevant equipment (generators, CHP units, gas/diesel engines, turbines etc.)
* Be willing to complete training in Italy for up to 3-6 months (carried out in 1-2 month slots)
* have a full UK driving licence
* have a vested interest in the renewable energy industry
* have an electrical/mechanical skillset with PLC knowledge
The package offered with this position will include a salary of around £38,000 depending on experience. Benefits include a pension scheme, company vehicle and phone, fuel expenses etc.
This company are rapidly expanding into the UK market and eager to get someone dynamic and energetic onboard to aid their progression. If you, or anyone you know are interested in this exciting position, please email an up to date CV or call Becki Wensley on 023 92 (Apply online only) for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK