|Job Ref:||204763702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hull||Address:||Post Code:||HU2||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Helix Precision is a leading Precision Machining Company in the Hull Area and we are currently looking to recruit a Quality Inspector/Quality Manager to our team of staff.|
The ideal Candidate would have previous experience as a Quality Inspector/Manager within a machining Environment or we may consider a time served machinist who has the right skills set that is looking to move in to a quality environment.
Essential to the role the Candidate would need to have the following skills:
- Good PC Skills , Microsoft applications
- Fully understand Engineering Drawings
- Understand Machining Applications/Methods
- Good Customer Relation Skills
- Problem Solving Capability
- Ability to Manage own Time Efficiently
- Ability to Work unaided at times and make decisions.
The below skills would be advantageous to any applicant.
- Experience of operation of CMM Machines
- Quality System ISO9001:2008 Experience , Internal Audits , Customer Audits
- Experience Using MRP Systems .
The Salary would be gauged dependent on the applicants previous experience and how relative this is to a machining environment , the right candidate must have an eye for detail and be able/willing to operate in a fast moving environment, When the production schedule requires the role will require the candidate to work additional hours to meet customer deadlines