|Job Ref:||204763354||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£27000 - £30000/annum 5000||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Electronic Applications Engineer - London (London office location)|
Package; £26k-£30k with a generous quarterly bonus, company car and excellent benefits.
A world leader in electronic scientific equipment, established for over 40 years is looking to recruit an Applications Engineer to cover the West London region and surrounding areas.
This globally recognised organisation has experienced rapid growth and turnover and is now turning over $3 billion global sales per year.
They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for the last several years and they have over 200,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers.
They are looking to expand their sales team with ambitious applications engineers with ideally c2 years experience, who are hungry to succeed and looking to advance their career within the electrical applications engineering world. Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Provide product and application support for customers primarily off-site, but occasionally on-site
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers
- Test and create reports for technical applications
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests
- Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on existing products
- Control preparation , management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters
- May need to assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements
- Understand and observe company/department policies and procedures
- Handling IT related issues and other duties or projects, as and when assigned
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibitions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner
- Strong public speaking skill
- Ability to organize and prioritize diverse set of projects, tasks and activities for timely completion
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data on separate parts
- Integrity ` job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information
- Degree educated in an engineering or technical discipline
- Experience in a similar field is essential
- Full UK driving licence required
- Knowledge of Microsoft-based applications, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Reasons why you should apply
- An excellent basic salary up to £30k with an achievable quarterly bonus
- Company car (Audi A3 or VW Passat)
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Full Expensed Travel and Accommodation
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
They provide a 4 - 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of our products and an idea of what you will encounter out on the road. However, this is only the starting point of your continued training and development throughout your career at this organisation.
Locations: We welcome applications from people residing in; London, Aylesbury, Oxford, Banbury, Swindon, Newbury, Basingstoke, Luton, Windsor, Maidenhead, Hayes, Uxbridge, Slough, Watford, Hatfield and Hounslow.
Please apply by sending your CV to (url removed), feel free to call me in confidence on NA, thanks