|Job Ref:||204763268||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£300 - £350/day||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER - RAIL INFRASTRUCTURE - IMMEDIATE START|
LOCATION: London, UK
SALARY: £(Apply online only)/day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer skilled in Rail Infrastructure works to join a highly regarded Top Tier civil contractor on a Major Station Upgrade Project based in Central London. Established over 150 years ago with an annual turnover in excess of £1.2B this is your opportunity to further develop your career with one of the UK's largest civil construction companies.
This key role will be based within the Quality team responsible for compliance of station and platform upgrades. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4-8 years experience working on medium/large size civil projects in the UK.
This will be a challenging career development role that will significantly help further your knowledge of QA on a major civil construction project and help refine your leadership skills.
Reporting to the Quality Manager
* Undertake audits of Quality documentation and workmanship.
* Interfacing with and providing expertise to Project Management and Engineering Disciplines on project Quality related matters.
* Programme, plan and execute approval assessment and monitoring audits of projects, suppliers and subcontractors.
* Assist the quality manager where directed.
* Review ITP's and NCRs.
* Site audits/visits to ensure SAT's are undertaken correctly.
* Brief construction teams on quality requirements.
* Liaise with the clients quality representatives.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Degree in Engineering or relevant HNC/HND equivalent
* Experience of working on Civils and Rail projects
* Knowledge of the Quality Assurance process
* Excellent written and verbal communication
For further information or to express your interest in this exciting career opportunity contact me on the details below. Alternatively, if you are looking for a more suitable role within the commercial realm please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Carmichael UK Referral Bonus Scheme - Earn up to £300 for a referral leading to successful placement