|Job Ref:||204763259||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£25000 - £31600/annum 15% Bonus||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Are you a Technical Assurance Advisor who would relish being part of one of the biggest infrastructure projects in Europe? This is an opportunity to be part of history and to contribute to the most iconic Rail project the UK has seen to date, and is without doubt a career defining opportunity. |
Based in the Birmingham head office, you'd be helping deliver fifteen years of construction, a £55.7bn investment, nine major new railway stations and more than 350 miles of new track, bridges, viaducts and tunnels, as well as the next generation of high-speed trains. On offer is a salary of £25,000 to £31,600PA + 15% of basic cash in lieu of benefits.
As a Technical Assurance Advisor you will Support the reporting and monitoring of technical assurance aspects and activities in the development and delivery of effective stage products within the Technical Directorate and Delivery Directorates.
You'll need the following knowledge:
* Support quality audit reviews of technical assurance data, providing feedback through compliance reports and statistics to support effective management of technical assurance activities;
* Attend and support meetings to collate technical assurance data, recording and progressing the actions as required.
* Support and attend meetings and workshops to integrate, promote and support the Technical Assurance regime as the program progresses;
* Assist Assurance Managers in the surveillance of assurance activities of Delivery Directorates for the purpose of obtaining data for reporting, as required by the Lead Specification and Assurance Manager.
* Undertake assurance activities including supporting assurance reviews, collating evidence and providing progress reports to ensure correctly carried out.
* Assist support in the maintenance of procedures, competence criteria and systems for Technical Assurance management as used by the project.
* Qualified to degree/HND Level (or similar) or alternatively comparable qualifications in a directly related subject.
* Proven track record of accurate detailed data management, data analysis skills and reporting.
* Experience in the preparation of technical reports, evidence collation and document management.
If you'd like more detail or prefer to introduce yourself before applying I'd be very happy to hear from you on (Apply online only) or you can email me at