|Job Ref:||204763121||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£33000 - £35000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Shifts: 4 on 4 off Days
Holidays: 25 days holiday + 8 statutory
Pension 4% contribution
An exciting opportunity has arisen as a Maintenance Engineer. My client has a huge presence in the UK within the food industry and have various sites across the UK. They have been established over 80 years with a turnover of over 900million.
As a business they have some of the most state of the art machinery which allows them to be one of the leading manufacturers of a diverse and trusted range of their product. My client supplies to all the major retailers such as M&S, Asda, Tesco and Lidl.
My client has budgeted half a million-pound investment for new machinery to help increase and maintain production. As a result of the increased production capacity, they will require additional Engineers to maintain the larger production set up. They will also require additional Team Leaders and Supervisors to oversee the new engineers which mean opportunities for progression.
As a Maintenance Engineer your role will be:
* Preventative maintenance and reactive break down work to improve the reliability of the state of the art manufacturing assets.
* Working on Conveyers, wrapping lines, cutters, slices and rack ovens.
* Performing maintenance tasks on both mechanical and electrical components.
* Assisting with any Continuous Improvements and possible project work.
* Assisting the mechanical fitters with any work necessary where possible.
* Fault finding, I/O on PLC's.
The Ideal Maintenance Engineer will have:
* Apprentice trained or timed served
* The ability to fault find in an automated environment.
* Worked in a FMCG
* Experience with Parana systems would be a benefit
* The ability to work within a team and alone.
As a Maintenance Engineer:
* You will be joining a highly successful multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability, security and progression.
* Fantastic salary and benefits package.
* A well-established company.
* 4% pension contribution.
* Yearly performance based bonus