|Job Ref:||204763054||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£25 - £30/hour Overtime||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Facilities Project Manager|
London SM3 - Commutable from Croydon, Epsom, Bromley, Twickenham, Morden
6 Month contract (Likely extension)
35 hours a week (Very flexible)
£25 - £30 per hour
Are you Facilities Project Manager looking for your next immediately available long term contract role with very flexible and sociable hours?
My client need a Facilities Project Manager who has a background and proven portfolio in delivering capital sizeable projects. Predominately you will be working on schools initially but your work load will vary.
As a Facilities Project Manager you will be managing complex projects involving co-ordination with consultants and contractors, financial and project planning, customer liaison and quality control.
* Working with detailed diagrams, plans and drawings; including using specialist computer-aided design
* Manage complex projects involving co-ordination with consultants and contractors, financial and project planning, customer liaison and quality control
* To act as a technical client officer in respect of both planned and reactive maintenance works for a portfolio of buildings
* Proven Background in delivering sizeable projects
* Engineering background would be advantageous
* Experience working for local authorities or within a Facilities environment
To apply for this role please call (Apply online only) and quote Ben Scroggs or click apply now.
Job Reference Number: RTR47495
Key Words: Facilities, Projects, Manager, Project Manager, London, Croydon, Epsom, Bromley, Twickenham, Morden, Maintenance, technical