|Job Ref:||204763049||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Lynn||Address:||Post Code:||PE30||Salary:||£55000 - £60000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
* The key purpose of this role is to manage and develop customer accounts ensuring long-term profitable relationships are maintained
* The Commercial Manager will ensure new business opportunities are identified and followed up
* Based in the King Lynn office you will oversee the coordination, bid processing and progress of all new and exsiting clients
* The Commerical Manager will facilitate, coordinate, deliver and manage the Request for Proposal (RFP) process and act as the main interface on all RFP bids.
* To deputise for the Commercial Director (Devices and Customer Services) where required.
* You will maintain and control departmental costs within the agreed budget.
* To achieve business sales and financial objectives in accordance with agreed targets for segment and Respiratory.
* As a Commercial Manager you will ensure customers are invoiced /credited correctly each month, and to ensure all revenue opportunities from technical/operational customer meetings are identified and followed through.
* To assist in Commercial functional responsibilities, acting as a King's Lynn site based liaison person for the department on a variety of key metrics.
* To identify major market trends, competitor activity and customer issues that could impact our business.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
* Competent project management skills and good financial acumen.
* Well-developed written and verbal communication and commercial contract negotiation skills.
* Strong interpersonal relationship building skills.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
* Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience.
* Competent with standard software packages and systems