|Job Ref:||204763007||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Andover||Address:||Post Code:||SP10||Salary:||£18000 - £22000/annum||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
A world leader in detection equipment and detection services are seeking a Test Technician with an Electronics background to join their team of Technicians and Engineers. As a business they have specialised in various industries such as Defence and Medical for the past 40 years and worked in the Design, Development and Manufacture of detection equipment. As a Test Technician you will play a key role in the business with the support and test of Electronic based products. |
- Perform and analyse testing of existing and new products for manufacturing as directed by the manufacturing team leaders.
- Carry out various electrical and mechanical measurements using a mix of standard and dedicated test equipment.
- Taking measurements, logging results and complying with written procedures and instructions
- Highlight any build quality issues found.
- Assist in the continuous improvement of testing processes through observation and recommendation.
Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Previous experience in production testing of electro-mechanical products in a mid-volume manufacturing environment.
- Ability to test down to component level and carry out repairs on a day-to-day basis.
- ONC/OND level qualification in electro-mechanical engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Ability to read circuit diagrams.
- Ability to use basic test equipment.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Methodical working practices
Remember this is a company that is fast expanding and working with numerous innovative technologies.
If you're interested and would like to find out more please apply now.
Orion Electrotech Ltd acts as both an Employment Business and Employment Agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003