|Job Ref:||204762936||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Halifax||Address:||Post Code:||HX1||Salary:||£30000/annum Competitive + benefits||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
Job title: Production Planner|
Salary: £30k competitive + Benefits
Job reference: SM-2695
Fantastic opportunity with a Global manufacturer of Capital equipment.
Educated to Degree level with experience of production planning environment.
Working within developing global supply chains
Ability to demonstrate experience of driving a continuous improvement culture with a background in world-class manufacturing.
Able to demonstrate progression and key achievements in career to date.
Confident team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels and challenge management and staff where appropriate.
Results driven with a strong attention to detail and a systematic approach to delivering business solutions.
Ambitious professional, keen to develop and progress career
1) Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacture of industrial or commercial products: Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecasts or customer orders.
2) Analyses production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools, and human resource requirements.
3) Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
4) Plans sequence of fabrication, assembly, installation, and other manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
5) Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
6) Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
7) Prepares production reports.
Our client supplies a global marketplace with a range of engineered products. They have a reputation or product quality and engineering excellence. They have a buoyant demand for products and are seeking to enhance their team through the recruitment of a senior Purchasing professional.
Expion: Our Engineering recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing recruitment across core sectors enables us to provide expert advice based on experience and to give you the best access to blue chip client vacancies.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button. If you would like to have a confidential discussion on the role, you can contact the Consultant, Steve Mckiernan