|Job Ref:||204762929||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Lynn||Address:||Post Code:||PE30||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
SENIOR PRODUCT ENGINEER|
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Product Engineer to join our Marketed Product Support team. Based in King's Lynn, the key purpose of this role is to evaluate products and implement product enhancements that deliver specified improvements suitable for marketed product supply, supporting the compnaies operations, internal functions, the external customer and
* Establish, implement, and improve Marketed Product Support protocols and processes to ensure consistency of approach across the company.
* Manage agreed actions and defined projects to time, cost and quality requirements to deliver benefits.
* Effectively and proactively foster and manage the communication channels between the customer and providing regular updates to the Head of Marketed Product Support to ensure that functional activities and project objectives are achieved.
* Interface with the appropriate stakeholders and functions to ensure that actions and projects are delivered against agreed timing plans.
* Establish a network of contacts with customers / suppliers for multiple product families.
* Define and lead the Design transfer process for products from Development into the MPS team.
* Define and lead projects as required by the Head of Marketed Product Support to ensure that company objectives are achieved.
* Lead Technical Meetings with significant Customers / Suppliers related to the Marketed Product Portfolio.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in a technical discipline.
* Small Scale Project Management.
* Experience of the manufacture of Plastic Components.
* Tolerance Stack Analysis.
* Ability to read / update technical drawings.
* Ability to write Technical Reports.
* Demonstrated ability and extensive experience working in a similar role.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
* Pharmaceutical and/or medical device experience.
* Materials Knowledge.
* Mould Tool experience.
* Knowledge and experience of applying Continuous Improvement tools and techniques