|Job Ref:||204762882||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Lynn||Address:||Post Code:||PE30||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (NPI)|
We currently have a requirement for a NPI Manufacturing Engineer to join our Operations team. Based in King's Lynn, the key purpose of this role is to support the effective introduction of NPI assembly machines that will meet with all new and existing production demands and standards, with the focus being on design, installation, validation and operational handover and support.
* Plan and execute projects, using agreed project protocols, to deliver both existing and emerging technology from specification to production handover (including internal and external validation activities, the management of scope changes and communication with key stakeholders), either by leadership of work packages or contributing as a team member, to meet project targets and ensure end product meets with customer expectations and operational needs.
* Provide appropriate specialist engineering and production process knowledge to support with activities and business decision making within speciality area, including but not exclusively, Facility layout design & supporting infrastructure and risk reduction activities, to ensure that production processes are compliant, capable and robust.
* Draft and maintain planned preventative maintenance (PPM) guidance, and spares list to ensure that equipment is able to operate at optimum output with minimum unplanned disruption/interruption to the production processes.
* Operate in accordance with Health and safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policies and cGMP.
* Host contractors and issue permits, as per contractor control procedure, to ensure that procedures, Health & Safety regulations and regulatory processes, where required, are maintained whilst contractors are onsite.
* Identify areas of improvement in the manufacturing equipment and processes for ongoing cost effectiveness and to ensure better ways of working.
ESSENTIAL KEY ATTRIBUTES:
* Project management experience involving new equipment installation.
* Ability to use sound, evidence based approach to problem solving and quality enhancement.
* Minimum of HNC in Engineering or related discipline.
* Good communication and inter-personal skills, to enable the job holder to influence at a project level.
* Considerable experience within a manufacturing industry ideally within high speed automation assembly.
* Experience of managing external resources and third party suppliers.
* Understanding of process equipment validation, including CFR820 and GAMP.
DESIRABLE KEY ATTRIBUTES:
* Ability to mentor and coach.
* Capable of utilising analytical tools, such as Minitab to demonstrate process capability.
* Understanding of Maintenance approaches, such as TPM, PPM, etc.
* Understanding of validation requirements for IVD's and Medical Devices.
* Auto CAD and SAP user.
* Proven background and relevant sector experience.
* Experience/understanding of pneumatics, hydraulic, electrical and control systems.
* Experience/understanding of Packaging - cartons, sleeve wraps, heat seal pouches, labelling, bar and 2d coding