|Job Ref:||204762836||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Kings Lynn||Address:||Post Code:||PE30||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
I am currently searching for a Technician to join our busy Moulding, Tooling, Metrology team.
* To provide both internal and external customers accurate and reliable dimensional and visual inspection reports and advice relating to Methodology.
* To ensure all work completed is fit for purpose and in line with the companies Health and Safety requirements.
* Provide NPI Programmes with accurate and reliable Inspection reports to support validation activities. Provide methodology advice to Development and Design authority functions.
* Provide Operational and Tooling teams with accurate and reliable Inspection reports to support validation, process development and quality investigation activities.
* Provide Quality and Development functions with metrology advice, accurate and reliable Inspection reports.
* Operate in accordance with Health and safety regulations, departmental procedures, company policies and cGMP reporting any unsafe conditions.
* Support the internal Verification system with measurement and data management.
* Identify and propose process and systems improvement opportunities and support changes to these procedures, where agreed, to ensure continuous improvement of departmental processes.
* Complete training and maintain individual records for SOPs, WI's, SWGs and QA forms ensuring that they are followed within the area and are accurate for activities undertaken.
* Support NPI or Operations with the collection and processing of Metrology Process data.
DECISION MAKING AND INFLUENCE
* Key member of the NPI team.
* Reports against set dimensional and visual standards, uses experience to report on un-classified defects.
* Objectives and priorities are set by the Moulding and Metrology Engineer or Tooling Manager, outputs and support activities agreed on a daily / weekly basis.
* Consistent direction and supervision is required.
* Risks and issues are escalated to Moulding and Metrology Engineer and through the tiered accountability process
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
* Engineering, Inspection or toolmaking trade apprenticeship.
* Experience in Metrology equipment programming, WinWerth and Nikon.
* Working knowledge of statistical evaluation techniques relating capability and process control.
* Good understanding of Metrology principles, equipment and able to read and understand component drawings.
* Understanding of Injection Moulding process and its effect on Moulded components Metrology.
* Experience in high volume regulated injection moulding environment.
* Experience in CAD packages.
* Able to work under minimal supervision.
* Ability to use SAP Document Management and QA Notification system