|Job Ref:||204759682||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Code:||DE6||Salary:||£13 - £15/hour||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:12|
My client a leading global healthcare company are currently looking to recruit a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their expanding team in Sudbury, Suffolk on a contractual basis.|
The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQAE) will provide quality expertise to help meet divisional strategic quality & business goals. This role will be to provide Supplier Quality support on a project, they will be specifically work on this project, outside other responsibilities within the SQA team.
They will elaborate and analyse Quality concepts, methods, tools and procedures as part of an effective Quality Management System.
The SQAE will also provide Quality Management input to the global Commodity Team and Quality Manufacturing Team, they will co-ordinate supplier corrective actions and supplier development activities in association with the other relevant teams.
What are my responsibilities?
* Data collection, production of data, analysis, interpretation & reporting
* SCAR creation & Issue Resolution investigation, administration & monitoring
* Deviation & Non Conformance administration & monitoring
* Quality document creation, issue, control, review, approval and archive (QCP's, Procedures, Quality Agreements)
* External Supplier visits and Quality Audits
* Preparing for and hosting suppliers, regulatory & notified body audits
* Representation of Supplier Quality Assurance team at site meetings (Manufacturing, Escalation, SWARM, KT, PST/PHT)
* Quality related improvement projects and quality initiatives
* Champions a Zero Defects Culture
* Implements or administers Quality policies, guidelines, programs and standards, in an assigned area of work, and assigned team.
* Contributes to departments budget planning and completes Quality related reporting.
* Advises management, suppliers and other stakeholders in Quality related issues
* Plans and completes assigned Quality `Supplier Development' projects
* Ensures adherence to defined procedures at all stages of quality assurance processes
* Prepares Quality related analyses, concepts, methods and tools, for respective management to decide
* Maintains and improves quality standards in Quality testing, operations and processes
* Prepares alignment measures for existing Quality systems and processes
* Designs, maintains and improves specific Quality requirements, specification, test methods and concepts; communicates to stakeholders including suppliers, designers, engineering and manufacturing
* Analyses workflow environment and trends testing data in order to propose improvements to management
* Ensures effective cooperation with both internal and external stakeholders; clarifies issues
* May oversee specific activities of Quality personnel, assign tests and tasks to team members, leading the team as and when required
What do I need to qualify for the role?
* Good Working knowledge of global healthcare regulations & standards such as FDA & ISO
* Familiarity with a variety of manufacturing environments
* Engineering background/Qualification beneficial
* Excellent Communication Skills, methodical approach, IT skills
* Demonstrable experience in quality project management or manufacturing quality improvement initiatives
* Regulatory affairs and/or experience in Healthcare industry experience will be a benefit
* Ability to analyse data and report accordingly (CPK, FMEA, Statistical Analysis, Approved Quality Sampling Plans)
Please apply via the link or for more information contact Amelia Tuffen at Rullion Engineering on (Apply online only). Applications close on Friday 14th October 2016