|Job Ref:||204764216||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£18000 - £28000/annum Pension||Post Date:||11/10/2016 04:13|
Profile for job 00023656, Design Engineer.|
A product design engineer is required with previous experience in the LED sector for a well-established lighting manufacturer and specialist with the design of a variety of commercial and industrial projects. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Product Design engineer to strengthen the existing team.
The product design engineer will be responsible for providing technical support to the research and development team to take the products from concept to completion. The successful product design engineer will have experience in heat sinks and luminaries.
Design Engineer Position Overview
* Design concepts using 3D Solidworks
* Create and modify engineering drawings and product specifications as well as material lists and product costings.
* Working alongside the research and development team to support product development
Design Engineer Position Requirements
* Mechanical or industrial engineering degree
* 3 years' experience in a similar role in the LED/ Thermal sector
* Strong 3d solid works knowledge
* Able to interprete design briefs and create concept designs and costings.
Design Engineer Position Remuneration
* Salary- £25,000+ (Bonus scheme)
* 28 days' holiday
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy