|Job Ref:||38722||Employer:||Goodrich||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||Mexico||City:||Mexicali||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 05:04|
Accountable for Business Project Goals. This position will report to the General Manager and will manage an organization of several Manufacturing Cell/Program Leaders and the various functions supporting Operations. Person in the role is expected to be a fully engaged leader that will use his/her knowledge, ability and experience to coach, mentor and develop talent across the function.|
Person in the role will be pulling together a team to lead the Ramp Up of the New Acoustic Composites Site for the Mexicali Campus. Ensures that all functions supporting this Ramp up are fully engaged and reviews all follow up, facilitating transitions.
Coordinates and ensures that teams work in harmonic way to ensure success according to Budget and Clients expectations.
• Bachelor's degree, Master's is a highly desirable requirement.
• 10+ years of relevant experience at Management level or equivalent.
• Demonstrated growing & successful career in management roles.
• Key to have experience on Chemical processes of organic composites.
• Experience on Metal/Mechanic Industry (fabrication processes is ideal working with aluminum or titanium). Preferred Automotive/ Aerospace Industry.
• Strong Drive and Project Management Skills.
• Outstanding & Effective communication, negotiations and influence skills; demonstrated at all dimension of interactions on complex manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated experience in Lean/Six Sigma environment.
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Available to travel 30% of the time.