|Job Ref:||8319||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
The Build Then Test Planner will support inspection and test requirements for New Construction contracts facility wide and work closely with all Planning, Operations, and Test disciplines in the development of configuration drawings in a Design / Build Team and construction environment. Specific responsibilities include:|
• Review all drawings during product structure to ensure all diagram and construction support diagram inspection and test requirement part numbers are identified in support of the Test plan.
• Provide technical expertise as it relates to the Construction Support Diagram (CSD) interpretation and provide input to the decision making process to identify ~testable sections of a system.
• Participate in Test Form reviews associated with HII-NNS, Quonset Point and Groton installations and through the use of the CSD, ensure the entire system has been consumed.
• Maintain strong interface with Test and Operation disciplines as it relates to the inspection, test and OPCON of all HM&E, S&E and Nuclear systems.
• Responsible for all non-electrical inspection and test work packages, to incude ensuring all test sections have been accounted for among HII-NNS, Quonset Point and Groton.
• Assist trades and Ship Management in ensuring all the work in a Test Form is accounted for in MRP, based upon the Build and Test strategy as defined in the construction and test schedules and MRP work orders.