|Job Ref:||8199||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
The individual in this position coordinates procedure revisions from start to finish. This includes collaborating with the subject matter expert to collect and verify information, formatting a clearly written procedure, proofreading, and coordinating the required revision approvals. To be successful this individual must have strong communication (written and verbal) skills, PC skills, and project management experience. The ideal candidate would be results-oriented, exhibit attention to details, and have the ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.|
Primary Job Duties include the support of the Quality organization through:
• Development and maintenance of company procedures.
• Collaboration with technical subject matter experts to garner necessary guidance to incorporate technical information into applicable procedures.
• Tracking and progressing of procedures through the management approval circuit.
• Configuration management, proofreading, electronic processing and distribution of procedures utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite.
• Coordination of meeting logistics (Powerpoint development, A/V preparation, conference room scheduling) in support of procedure development and Quality Assurance business.