|Job Ref:||8300||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Rhode Island||City:||North Kingstown||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 05:09|
The duties of the Facilities Engineer encompass all aspects of facilities engineering, completing and overseeing a variety of assignments for the construction, renovation, demolition, and operation of buildings and infrastructure of the EB Quonset Point campus.|
This position requires regular interface with customers to develop specifications, plans, equipment requirements and follow through to implementation. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a well-rounded understanding of facilities infrastructure and construction and be able to execute complex facility engineering tasks.
• Applicant must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently of varying degree of difficulty across multiple projects.
• Applicant must have a proven record of project development and execution.
• Applicant must be customer focused.
• Applicant must be capable of effectively communicating details associated with QP buildings, infrastructure, and equipment to both senior management and customers.
• Applicant must be capable of ensuring the departments safe work practices outlined by OSHA, the NFPA, the NEC, etc.