Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||7592||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 05:10|
1. Construct, install, operate and maintain test equipment and support systems.|
2. Perform the duties of Mechanical Safety Technician for Ripout and Tagouts.
3. Will perform hydrostatic and other acceptance testing, including the operation of pumps, installation of hoses, tubing, piping and other test components. This work will be performed on board submarines under construction and repair. Work requires heavy lifting, pulling and ladder climbing.
4. Will work in accordance to procedures and various manuals. Must be able to understand mechanical system drawings and diagrams.
5. Must be willing to obtain and maintain radiological dosimetry and will be required to perform work within radiologically controlled areas.
6. Individual must obtain and maintain security clearance.
Personnel must demonstrate competency in understanding Electric Boat Procedures and test forms. The ability to determine technical testing requirements from piping and mechanical drawings is essential. Understanding and ability to use various hand, air and electrically operated pumps and shop equipment.