Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||7401||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Silverdale||Address:||Post Date:||17/10/2016 05:10|
The individual will be responsible for supporting all aspects of Program Security Information Assurance (IA) duties to include: Working with Sensitive Compartmented (SCI) Programs supporting Department of Defense (DoD) agencies and DoD Contractors. The position will provide day-to-day support for Sensitive Compartmented Information Programs. Specific responsibilities include:|
• Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process.
• Must be familiar with security policy / manuals and the appropriate ICDs and other guiding policy documents
• Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
• Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
• Propose, coordinate, implement and enforce information systems security policies, standards and methodologies.
• Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
• Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system or program
• Develop and maintain system security plans and other IA documentation
• Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
• Develop system security policy and ensure compliance
• Plan and coordinate the IT security program and policies
• Manage and control changes to the systems and assessing the security impact of those changes
• Provide support for the program, organization, system of the information assurance program
• Interact with customers, IT staff and high-level military and civilian personnel to define and achieve required IA objectives
• Provide daily oversight and direction to contactor ISSOs
• Participate in self-inspections; identify security discrepancies and report security incidents/deviations
• Ensure Development and implementation of an information security education, training and awareness program, to include attending, monitoring and presenting local IA security training
Relocation assistance is offered for this position.