|Job Ref:||2015-05||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Industry:||Manufacturing||Country:||United States||County/State:||Pennsylvania||City:||Red Lion/York||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 05:09|
Maintenance Electrician 2 (Red Lion, PA) |
• We are seeking a highly skilled Maintenance Electrician (1st and 2nd Shift) to work in our Red Lion, PA division. Successful candidates will perform the following duties.
• Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment by performing the following duties.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following with other duties may be assigned:
• Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
• Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
• Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and lighting fixtures and replaces damaged or broken wires and cables.
• Tests malfunctioning machinery and discusses malfunction with other maintenance workers, such as Maintenance Machine Repairer and Maintenance Tool Maker, to diagnose malfunction.
• Replaces faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and motors, and positions sensing devices.
• Diagnoses and repairs or replaces faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards.
• Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
• Pushes buttons and presses keys on robot controller, teach pendant, and programmable controller to program automated machinery, such as robots, to operate automated machinery, to test for malfunctions, and to verify repairs.
• Plans layout of wiring and installs wiring, conduit, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
• Diagnoses and replaces faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
• Other duties as requested.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and State Certified Apprenticeship Certification.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Apprenticeship papers or equivalent experience of 8000 hours on the job training
Other Skills and Abilities
Allen Bradley PLC
HVAC up to 250 tons
Work with 480 volt lines
5-7 years proven manufacturing electrician experience
• NO RECRUITERS
• If you require assistance or an accommodation for a disability covered under the Americans with Disabilities Act, please email staffing@NA or call: NA. Please note this contact information is for those requesting a reasonable accommodation while applying for a job, because of a covered disability.
• General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems (GD-OTS) expressly prohibits discrimination or retaliation against an individual who has a disability and/or who requests a reasonable accommodation. GD-OTS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workforce.