|Job Ref:||8178||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Rhode Island||City:||North Kingstown||Address:||Post Date:||22/10/2016 05:08|
As a member of the Quality Organization, the Critique Chairperson is responsible to assist Quonset Point Senior Leaders, program management and front-line personnel in the following:|
• Independent investigation and evaluation of relevant facts and causes of unplanned events
• Documentation of forensic evidence (e.g., original records, procedures, work-site conditions, hardware, etc.) and sequence of events
• Authoring comprehensive Critique and Event Reports
• Assignment of appropriate corrective and preventative actions
• Chairing formal meetings with EB Senior Leaders and various Customer representatives to allow discussion of facts, findings and corrective actions
The Critique Chairperson will also oversee execution of program-level management plans for developing competencies and increasing maturity levels of problem identification and root cause analysis within Quonset Point to meet business needs.
Position is located in Quonset Point, RI and requires occasional travel to Groton, CT.