|Job Ref:||8359||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:15|
The Human Resources Representative - Employee Relations will support activities associated with Employee Relations functions to include Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), positive coaching, conflict resolution, performance management and assessment. Responsibilities will include:|
• Provide positive coaching and conflict resolution for salary and non -represented employees
• Investigate internal EEO claims for all employees
• Provide functional organizations guidance, direction and training on all HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Electric Boat practices, Corporate Office policies and Federal and State laws/regulations (FLSA, EEO, etc.)
• Provide guidance and coaching to supervision and management on Performance Management and job performance
• Promote direct communication and positive rapport among employees, supervisors and senior management
• Create reports to support functional organizational requests as needed
• Continuously seek to improve processes and be more efficient in everyday activities
• Conduct internal salary investigations, provide supervisors and management with resolution, and carry out corrective action.
The ideal candidate is customer focused, possesses sound interpersonal skills, exhibits strong communication and problem solving skills, and performs responsibilities with high ethical conduct and integrity.