|Job Ref:||8405||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Washington||City:||Silverdale||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:15|
The Program Security Alternate Cognizant Security Officer will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of security associated with Government established Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Programs. Specific responsibilities/skills include: |
• Thorough knowledge of Intelligence Community Directives and other guidance for administration of sensitive compartmented information programs.
• Develop/implement Standard Operating Procedures, Security Test Plans, Transportation Plans, and Operations Security Plans.
• Administer a security education/awareness program, prepare security briefings and oversee a self-inspection program.
• Excellent verbal communication skills with proven ability to brief small to mid-sized audiences.
• Interact with DoD and other Government agencies on all matters relating to classified material as will as briefing all levels of management (Military and civilian) on classification issues and classification requirements for sensitive technologies and processes.
• Knowledge of Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS) and other automated databases associated with specific functions to support office and security operations and produce a variety of documents and reports.
• Act as Security Liaison between the Government and Industry to process visitor access requests.
• Represent Electric Boat Corporation's Security Policy and position at contractor meetings and in other matters as required.