|Job Ref:||8424||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:15|
The Test Engineer / Senior Test Engineer is responsible for supporting the development of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) documentation to support upgrades to the OHIO Ship Control System. Specifically the Test Engineer responsibilities include:|
• Development of inputs to new and existing ILS documentation: Component Technical Manuals, Ship System Manuals, as well as Test and Maintenance Procedures.
• Support and track creation of a detailed schedule for ILS product development.
• Support periodic meetings with the Navy and report on development status.
• Work with Navy representatives and subcontractors to coordinate ILS product creation.
• Support dry-runs of test and maintenance procedures in EB and Navy laboratories.