|Job Ref:||8380||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Connecticut||City:||Groton||Address:||Post Date:||21/10/2016 05:14|
Areas of responsibility will include, but are not limited to:|
• Establish and maintain a formal Material Risk Management (MRM) program to manage material risk in support of the following goals:
• Ensure a viable, robust and sustainable industrial supplier base is maintained for VIRGINIA Class and future submarine programs.
• Ensure greater than 98% on-time delivery of material.
• Ensure material meets required quality attributes and contractual requirements.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Management of risk in the areas of supplier financial viability, supplier operations, supplier personnel, supplier legal risk, material delivery and material quality.
• Lead a multi-functional team comprised of engineering, quality, and purchasing to identify and continuously manage supplier risk.
• Ensure timely documentation and communication of risks once identified, ensure timely adjudication of material risk alerts, track alerts and communicate with cognizant Purchasing Managers regarding delinquent adjudication of risk alerts, coordinate/conduct the Material Risk Review Board and train personnel in the Material Risk Management process.