Search Jobs

Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)


Hold CTRL to choose multiple sectors (up to 3)

Electronic Design Engineer job in Leeds

  • Show me jobs like this one
  • More jobs from this recruiter
  • Email this job to a friend
  • Print this job
Job Ref:  68558573
Employer:  My Job Matcher
Country:  United Kingdom
City:  Leeds
Post Code:  LS7
11/10/2016 16:29
Do you have an electrical / electronic engineering qualification and electronic design engineer experience? Would you be happy spending around 25% of your time in a field based role in the electronics industry, with the remaining 75% time spent in office on traditional electronic design activities? If so our client, a market leading electronics manufacturing business, will be interested to hear from you. This partially field based Electronic Design Engineer role comes with an excellent base salary and a friendly / positive culture. Travel is required but this is local rather than international and fully expensed. Electronic Design Engineer - Role & Responsibilities: - Install, service and maintain company products on varying sites (25%)- Carry out in-office electronic design work with a mixture of hardware and software (75%)- Travel will be required but this is fully expensed and will rarely require nights away- Regular customer contact as the face of the company- Provide support to the sales team and be aware of cross selling opportunitiesElectronic Design Engineer - Skills & Abilities:- Recognised qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering- Minimum of 5 years' experience of electronic design. Mixture of hardware and software- Happy to engage in site work, sometimes working as sole engineer on site- Excellent customer and communication skills- Comfortable with travel and periods away from homeElectronic Design Engineer, Electronics, Hardware, Software, Field
Copyright © Rengineeringjobs.com Job Board 2011  | Powered by JobMount Job Board Software