Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Implementations Application Manager to join our team in King of Prussia, PA.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: The Implementations Application Manager is responsible for supporting all activities in the implementation environments (pre-production). This includes issue coordination and resolution, supporting clients Business Units & external clients and ensuring environment availability.
- Responsible for managing the underlying implementation environments that are used for internal and external testing, new client implementations, existing client projects, and Enterprise System Testing (EST) and User Acceptance Testing of SWP releases
- Own and triage issues and provide solutions or coordinate with the appropriate teams for resolution. Work to get to detailed root cause analysis and suggest workarounds and/or solutions for recurring issues
- Communicate environment status with various stakeholders
- Ensure adherence of release and implementation activities to current processes and standards
- Coordinate and manage environment builds, refreshes, and maintenance activities in the environments
- Suggests and implements process, efficiency and quality improvements to improve the overall environment readiness and availability
- Interacts with SWP architects, Tech Leads, Business Leads, and team members as required to address issues
- Participate in environment readiness activities including various levels of technical and business testing
The successful candidate would demonstrate:
- Technical ability to analyze application and/or infrastructure/hardware issues and drive to resolution
- Demonstrated technical leadership and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work directly with stakeholders
- Strong Verbal and Oral Communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong problem solver and proven ability to think creatively and seek optimum solutions.
- Work with offshore teams for continuous support and execution of the implementation environments
- Provide on-call support outside normal business hours as needed
- Support scheduled maintenance or release activities over select weekends
- Application Managers are hands on and must be able to manage activities in multiple implementation environments simultaneously
- A minimum of 4 years experience in technical support and/or software development of investment processing applications
- Technology Project Management and execution
- Must have working experience in a matrix organization with distributed teams
- Experience with offshore teams is desired
- Ability to work comfortably with a wide range of people and skill sets, including architects, project managers, analysts, designers, developers and Client's business and technical teams
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science
- Working knowledge and/or familiarity with the following key technology components:
- Enterprise service monitoring tools (ControlM, TrueSight, Team Quest, etc.)
- Java / J2EE standard and applications
- Weblogic application server
- MQ Series
- Oracle Fusion middleware (OSB)
- Microsoft framework
- Web Services
- ETL Tools (Informatica)
- RDBMS (e.g., MS-SQL Server, Oracle)
- Shell/PERL Script
Location and Travel
Some global and domestic travel may be required.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 5 years of Project Management
- 5 years supporting development operations, change management
- 5 years supporting full software development life cycle
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed