Overview: At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company's growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.|
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Implementation Manager to join our team in King of Prussia, PA.
Position Functions or Responsibilities: The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for detailed planning, coordination with internal and external stakeholders, and execution of large-scale implementation projects
- Represent the Platform Delivery Team as the client Operational Readiness manager for new and existing client implementations
- Effectively plan and manage multiple client implementations running in parallel.
- Perform Operational Assessment of existing clients Operations as it relates to People, Process, & Technology
- Work with clients to Design/Build/Implement the Target State Operations Model as part of their onboarding process
- Identify Operational gaps in existing Client & product workflows and develop remediation plans, workarounds, etc.
- Create Milestones, Workplans of all activities as it relates to Operational Readiness
- Identify resolutions for project issues and the mitigation of identified risks. Ability to communicate to both client and SEI key stakeholders.
- Monitor and report out of overall project status and cross-team dependencies. Take corrective actions as needed
- Production Readiness & Cutover Management
- Allocate personnel as required to accomplish project objectives.
- Interacts with client Business & Technical Leads, Data Architects, other leads, team members, Sr, Implementation Managers as required to support the client implementation process
- Suggests and implements process and quality improvements to help ensure client quality and satisfaction
- Develops, maintains, and administers a skills/tier certification/testing program for other Project Managers, Business & Data Analysts, designers, and developers
The successful candidate would demonstrate:
- Solid leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and respond to revised priorities/changing environment
- Ability to effectively work with the clients.
- Strong Verbal and Oral Communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong problem solver and proven ability to think creatively and seek optimum solutions.
- Analytical and diagnostic skills with the ability to analyze technical, business and financial issues and options.
- Ability to leverage background and experience to develop new and/or revise existing solutions and approaches
- Ability to work in multi-vendor partner environment
- Extensive experience in design, development, test, and implementation of large scale business and technology integration initiatives supporting domestic and global investment processing services applications and systems.
- 6 - 10 years experience in development and implementation of software applications.
- Must have proven success in the prioritization of multiple tasks, interface among multiple project personnel, assessing risk, all forms of communication, and self and team motivation.
- Must have working experience in a matrix organization with distributed teams.
- Must have proven success in managing delivery/implementation team.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science.
Location and Travel
Some global and domestic travel may be required.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
- 5 years of software release coordination, deployment and delivery
- 5 years supporting development operations, change management
- 5 years supporting full software development life cycle
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit NA to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed